PDA

View Full Version : KLM Cityhopper

interested123
9th Jul 2008, 17:10
Hi, I have searched for this but sa far have been unsucessful :|

I seriously want to work for KLM UK prefferably out of LBA. But I do not know when they are next recruiting. Anybody know?

Also any roster information, examples etc would be greatly appreciated as I would like to know what you guys do when not Amsterdam to Leeds :)

Thanks

CIVILSERVANT07
14th Aug 2008, 09:09
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone could help. I've already used the search facility on the forum which was most helpful, but wanted some up to date information in regards to cityhoper. I am a previous flyer but have been somewhat intrigued with this company and would like some futher information.

I understand that you can be away from up to four days at a time and was wondering with these kind of rotations is a commute from the midlands (b'ham/solihull area) be possible with the kind of flying you would be doing. I am considering Leeds/Bradford as a base. Any other info in regards to training/assesment/salary wopuld be a bonus. Having seen many KLM crew around they always seem so happy and professional in there work and i feel that can only be a good thing when looking for a perspective employer.

Any replys would be greatly appreciated

Regards!!

interested123
18th Sep 2008, 17:11
Hi, I have searched for this but so far have been unsucessful :|

I seriously want to work for KLM UK prefferably out of LBA. But I do not know when they are next recruiting. Anybody know?

Also any roster information, examples etc would be greatly appreciated as I would like to know what you guys do when not doing Amsterdam to Leeds http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks

cavortingcheetah
6th Jul 2011, 10:38
The last threads on this little airline died about three years ago with no responses so I hope this regeneration might start a little discussion?
KLM City Hopper is a subsidiary of KLM and seems to mostly fly from the dungeon D bays at AMS to various electrifying places which many would preer to avoid, mainly in the UK.
I have read the terms and conditions on the company website and really wanted to know the answer to three questions if anyone could be so kind as to help.

1. Is KLM City Hopper recruiting cabin crew or about to do so?
2. What is the flexibility or policy on basing? The specific base in this case would be NWI.
3. If one wanted to take it, what is the pathway to main fleet employment.

Any information would be gratefully received. I'm a pilot or am about to be a has been pilot and although I am not about to retrench, I know someone young and pretty who is.
Many thanks. Any PM would be treated in the strictest confidence.