PDA

View Full Version : Cork Based Hawker 800 XP for sale

maxvne
6th Jul 2008, 12:07
Hi Guys, has anyone heard if the Howard holdings jet based in Cork airport is for sale, rumour control from a friend of mine says the company are in trouble and not paying the bills.

GUSTO
7th Jul 2008, 09:01
what 's the registration ? Looking for a 800 XP in good shape ...

1Bingo
7th Jul 2008, 19:03
N5736 bought by Howard Holdings in Mar 07. Based in Luton until Jan 08 when moved to Cork to share hangar space with Challenger 300 based there. Once moved to Cork, the operation became Cork-based to include ops mgt, pilots, minor maintenance, and handling.

Any insight to aircraft status would be appreciated.

Cheers,

1 Bingo

bizjetH
7th Jul 2008, 19:33
:(Thats a real shame ......spent many a happy flight with the owners until recently...hostie H

1Bingo
7th Jul 2008, 19:46
Too bad Hostie H, I can sympathize with your loss as it was seemingly the best situation in the corporate world with such good clients, managers, and crew. It was a standard to which we can hope for again.

Cheers,

1 Bingo

Sky_Captain
8th Jul 2008, 23:20
Gotta Ask, skippers a pal, but where's the info coming from that it's for sale. Just don't want to see a buddy in trouble.

S.C.

1Bingo
11th Jul 2008, 21:30
Standing by update for aircraft status and validity for this rumor.

1 Bingo

Freelance_uk
14th Jul 2008, 23:32
I saw it parked in Dublin a few days ago so seems to be still on the move....Used to fly this a/c for its present and previous owners so shame to hear about this, hope its not true but if so here's hoping it finds a good home!