PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Jets

Aslak
5th Jul 2008, 10:44
Hi everyone!

Does anyone have some information over Imperial Jets, based in Beirut to my understanding?

Cheers!

JoeCo
6th Jul 2008, 13:06
I hear they dont pay! They changed their name to Imperial Jet (cant think of their previous name at the moment?!?!) because their reputation was so bad they couldnt get any service providers. They not only fail to pay their suppliers they also dont pay their staff. Trust me, this info is first hand.

Aslak
6th Jul 2008, 15:42
okay, that does not sound very promising.

Do you mean that they are an operation without funds to run it or they are trying to run a scam?

Their previous name was according to their website Cirrus Middle East and they are now somehow connected with German operator Jet-Air who is looking for pilots at the moment. Quite a few new planes arriving, I understand.

Anyone flying for them at the moment, who would care to comment this subject here or just pm me, please?

flightlevelchange
7th Jul 2008, 22:47
JoeCO

From what I have heard first hand from friends that have worked for them, they dont pay and keep advertising and trying to get new crew in, have told loads of frineds who applied to not bother.

None of my friends got any money out of them, just empty promises