PDA

View Full Version : Aeronorte Portugal

pilot dude
4th Jul 2008, 07:20
Hi,

Who can give me some info on the above mentioned company.

PD

ABO944
4th Jul 2008, 13:24
They are looking for Lear45 pilots later in the year ....

Also looking for Let410 pilots for Lisbon - Braganca scheduled flights at present.

Hope this helps.

pilot dude
5th Jul 2008, 18:31
Do you know if the salaries that are mentioned on PPJN are correct, €3500 for a lear 45 captain sounds a little bit on the low side?

Doe you know what kind of experience they are looking for,

PD

MURLOW
30th Jun 2009, 05:53
Does anybody have information on this company. Or more to the point how are they surviving. I would like to find out how many staff and contractors have not been paid, and what the latest excuse is.

NLTR
2nd Jul 2009, 14:52
Wow, are things still the same with this company? It surprises me that they're still alive.

Skyflyer4
26th Nov 2010, 11:46
Hi

Aeronorte is a no go in any way. Cannot tell you more.
Wish you stay away from trouble and use your precious time differently....

Skyflyer4
26th Nov 2010, 11:53
AN is still the same, even much worse then I heard. Me and most other Pilots refuse to fly for them. Unpaid bills empty credit cards, ... maintenance etc. Cannot say more, it would fill pages. PLEASE stay away until they prove honesty and liability again, which is not possible.

Skyflyer4
26th Nov 2010, 12:09
It surprises me as well and i am glad not to have any open concerns with AN anymore. So far the relationship with AN was only tremendous trouble and near disastrous. Id rather not fly is the best expression which is valid for any relationship with AN.

Rusty Trombone
29th Nov 2010, 11:08
Good luck for anyone whom is owed money? I think they may survive with new contacts but its any ones guess.

Rusty Trombone
29th Nov 2010, 11:13
Hi I live in Cascais and its a no go with these monkeys, its all mirror and smoke.
They owe money everywhere everyone whom gets pulled in needs to be careful. This is so unlike the portugeese we are very honest and hard working people.

INAC will in doubt shut them down soon