PDA

View Full Version : Is Qatar Airways getting cheap.

blue&green
3rd Jul 2008, 23:07
Seems to me they are cutting costs every were. Maybe training out of control.?

salamalikum2
4th Jul 2008, 05:48
..Poor management .."Take it or leave it...."!

Sure they could save a lot of money by taking into consideration the problem we are all facing here and so preventing people from leaving the company..!
How much does it cost a year for this company to train new crew(cabin&cockpit) just to fill the(huge) gap left by people resigning!

CEO PITA
4th Jul 2008, 11:15
We are already cheap .

QR F/O and Capt like cheap things from India,China,Pakistan becouse there salary is cheap as well .

Black Stain
5th Jul 2008, 06:49
Here is a famous rant from the podium at a Goat Airways Annual Pilots Meeting some years ago:

"Pilots are cheap, I can replace any of you".

Can you believe that! The little catamite stood up there and boldly said that to his own staff?? Well I think he was standing up, posture of stunted spineless vermin is often difficult to determine.

P.Clostermann
5th Jul 2008, 09:01
He can rant and rave whatever he wants...

fact is:

Qatar Airways has the worst reputation in the Gulf, and so has Qatar. People, no matter where they come from, will always have EK and EY as first and second choices, followed by the re-emerging GF and than QR!
5 star airline....don't think so.

If QR wants to fulfill their megalomaniacal dreams, they better start brushing up! Bringing in outlaw wanna-bee managers from the UK to run flight ops is not going to help a thing! Especially not when they start kissing ass with the upper management iso protecting the pilots! ( Mr W W, we are on to you!):\

salamalikum2
5th Jul 2008, 12:55
Quote:

"pilots are cheap, i can replace any of you..":uhoh:

Well off course the only one Mr ABB is able to recruit are the cheap one, the others are going to EK,EY,AA,GF.....

NG_Kaptain
6th Jul 2008, 22:22
When my previous airline shut down I had two first choices.. Etihad and Emirates, then there was a distant third choice ...Qatar. I got my first choice so masalama...

chainsaw
6th Jul 2008, 22:26
tomuchwork,

You said: Time to change and time to show them the finger, I can't wait to drop my letter of resignation with some warm worlds for my fleetchief.

Well, just make sure that you've got all your sh1t in a pile before you show them the finger and have your nice little parting interview with your fleet manager, because if you haven't then it will be QR who's showing YOU the finger and REALLY f*cking you around (and then some) before you finally get to say masalama to QR and Qatar! :{

Good luck and best wishes with your new position! ;)