PDA

View Full Version : Cabair Integrated ATPL course

morrisonsmiles
3rd Jul 2008, 21:06
Hi all,

Just wandering if any of you have/or know of anyone who has done the integrated atpl course with Cabair at Cranfield. If so, what was it like? and more importantly perhaps, was it straight forward to aquire finance for it?

I know OAT have a deal with HSBC, is there anything like that for Cabair?

Many thanks,

Nick

kixters
4th Jul 2008, 14:01
Yes there is, after you passed their assessment they will recommend you to their local HSBC bank which is in Milton Keynes. I shall be starting their integrated course commencing on September.

My HSBC loan is still in process, it is taking time cause the guy from HSBC is in holiday last week.

Anyways, goodluck to you.

Kim

Speed bird 002
4th Jul 2008, 19:37
Im actually considering starting around December time. How much is someone enrolling on the integrated course budgeting for?....£65K enough?

SB

morrisonsmiles
4th Jul 2008, 22:58
Kixters,

Thanks alot mate, much appreciated. Gunna give it some serious consideration now:-)

Nick

kixters
4th Jul 2008, 23:05
Based on my computation 65k should provide you everything excluding your expenses! so for me, I might consider 70k atleast.

Tsym
9th Jul 2008, 16:24
I'm currently a student on a Cabair Integrated course, so if you have any questions, please send me a message!

Finance wise, 70k should be more than enough to do the course, and to live with a comfortable weekly budget. Please just be wary that the flight school back in Cranfield does get backlogged with students, for the most part due to British weather. Please budget for a more realistic time, ie 15 months which seems pretty standard amongst students (as opposed to the 13 months sold to you).

Hope this helps!

MIKECR
9th Jul 2008, 17:01
And then maybe 25K for a TR??