PDA

View Full Version : Stapleford Flying School Advice

talktomegoose
3rd Jul 2008, 10:28
Hi
Firstly please accept my apologies if there is another thread but:
The Stapleford thread link does not work and I can't find any recent stapleford comments. Please direct me if I am wrong.

My Question:

I'm starting CPL training with Stapleford flight school soon, with the intention of getting a MEIR as well and until recently I heard nothing but good things about them. However I have just heard from the few former stapleford students who said they were not satisfied and ended up going to a different fliying school.
The comments were the usual... 'too many students, not enough aircraft/instructors...crap customer service...wasted time etc'...things I've heard about almost every flying school in the world.

I really just want to hear from current or ex- students of stapleford for their advice.
How do I get the most out of Stapleford?
Is there anything specific I can do in advance to prepare?

One final request, If you do have a negative or critical thing to say then please keep it constructive so things don't break down into a bitter and childish fight like every other bloody thread on this website! ALL opinions are welcome.
Thanks
Talktomegoose

heli_port
3rd Jul 2008, 11:55
http://www.pprune.org/forums/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/201197-stapleford.html