PDA

View Full Version : EMIRATES - my wife would like to talk to your's.

fractionalpilot
1st Jul 2008, 00:55
Hello,
I am expecting an interview sometime in the future. My app was "short listed" (i do understand that there is a wait).
I have been in the middle east (kuwai and iraq) in the past flying under contract. My wife would like to have a chance to exchange e-mails with another pilot's wife from Emirates who can share the life experience.

We have 2 kids, a girl and a boy, and one on the way. If you can place her in touch with your better half i would very much appreciate.

Please pm me.

Kind regards

vlatkomk
1st Jul 2008, 03:57
Dubai Silicon Oasis - Community Website. Property, Retail, Food, Forum, Maps and Information (http://www.siliconoasis.org/)

There's a forum called Emirates Wifes here and this is a website that somebody created for one of the housing communities where Emirates pilots and their families live. Good luck

Bredrin
1st Jul 2008, 07:07
Tell her to go to expatwoman.com she will find lots-of-friends there with good info.

fourgolds
1st Jul 2008, 07:51
tell her to mail me [email protected] . I'm a dear , darling wifey and I cant wait to meet her , just to bond , you know what I mean.;)

BigGeordie
2nd Jul 2008, 07:00
With the cost of living in Dubai now I think the Jumeirah Janes are an dying breed.

SassyPilotsWife
10th Jul 2008, 04:05
Hi there Fourgolds.. i may be joining the group with you and a few other wives.. hubby offered freight dog job in abu dhabi and i'm coming on board with him. We're empty nested now both in college and looking for some expat friends when we get there. I have so many questions i hope you can answer.. you can reach me easily by [email protected] :)

BUSTRASH
10th Jul 2008, 20:06
Finding friends online. Sounds likes swingers to me:ok:.

disconnected
10th Jul 2008, 22:48
Grow up.

Genuine enquiry and sensible dilligence.

Come here with eyes wide open. Inflation is out of control.

TWOTBAGS
11th Jul 2008, 21:07
The "group" rapidly becomes the.

STITCH'N BITICH'N Club

Ain't much stitchin' whole lotta bitchin', as said above, come here with your eyes open. Words to live by.

Dont expect to much, and you wont be disappointed. :E

dash 27
12th Jul 2008, 04:33
Ahh, Twotbags. I remember those days.

Where the sunsets are so much better through the bottom of corona bottles. :}:} :ok: