PDA

View Full Version : Very late QF001/BA7311

igb56
30th Jun 2008, 19:14
Anyone know why QF001/BA7311 from Sydney due LHR at 0700 has been arriving late evening of late? Tonight at 2355.

BAladdy
30th Jun 2008, 20:24
Not suprising really there schedule has gone to pot since the engineers in oz started there strike action

hi-speed tape
30th Jun 2008, 21:41
Engineers in Oz are not on strike. They are on an overtime ban to push for a 5% pay rise. Just shows how under staffed they are at QF engineering !

barrheadboy
1st Jul 2008, 10:06
during the time of 9 -11 and sars when the airlines were in financial trouble all the staff at qantas the working staff that is the ones that have to work with the customers and get them to their destinations safely all took a wage freeze for a number of years to help the airline out don,t know if the ceo and his cohorts did the same but they managed to pay them selves some big bonus,s in the last few years as well as trying to sell the airline off last year and if they had succeded where going to pick up tens of millions as a pay off now that the people who have built this airline and worked hard to keep it going are trying to get a pay rise just to keep up with the cost of living they are made out to be the bad ones the mess the world is in just now is due to greedy corporate types who do not care for their workforce or customers only the shareholders as the ceo of our national airline practices i do not work with qantas but have been a loyal customer for over 40years and i am just hoping the day this current board of managment disapears is not to far off so qantas can get back to the great airline it once was all the best to the engineers you deserve your pay rise bb

GwynM
1st Jul 2008, 12:19
That should have been signed "James Joyce" (Ullessys sp?):D

TopBunk
1st Jul 2008, 12:37
bb

How much money do you need for a new keyboard? I'm sure we could all chip with a few cents. Yours obviously is missing the punctuation keys.

barrheadboy
2nd Jul 2008, 00:44
don,t need any money did not think that i was communicating with such high class individuals as your self or maybe you are just a dic/head