PDA

View Full Version : Black Cats

always 36
30th Jun 2008, 10:01
Hello Everyone, I have just registered on this site to pass some information on if anyone is interested. At the moment the only Jaguars that are still being run and taxyied are at RAF Cranwell, at the moment they are one by one being put into paint. When they come out they will all be gloss black with the Sqn markings from their last Sqn's. The first one will be out in a week or so and I can try to keep you up to date of it's progress if anyone is interested and may want to get some photos when it gets towed back to the hangar. Either way I think they will look great in black. Hope their is some interest for these old cats.

Noah Zark.
30th Jun 2008, 22:27
Thanks for that, 36.
Keep us posted please.

peppermint_jam
3rd Jul 2008, 14:42
Also V. interested to see them! Please post photos when they emerge!

always 36
7th Jul 2008, 18:12
Hi All,
Just a quick update on the black jag's. The first one is now painted and is just getting the few remaining decals fitted to it. It is due to be towed back to the hangar on wednesday, but will keep you informed of any changes. Will try and get some pictures put on for all when it's out. The first A/C is a T-bird and it looks quite diffrent all in black.

always 36
9th Jul 2008, 07:39
Morning All,
Just to let you know the aircraft will be getting towed about 1PM this afternoon if anyone is in the area. Cheers