PDA

View Full Version : Ethiad Cadet for Aussies?

arnellis
26th Jun 2008, 12:22
Hi all. Im an Australian CPL holder (only very recently qualified) and I have applied for this cadet program as for me working in the Middle East is what I really want to do. I noticed it says that my application is under review can anyone shed some light on if im likely to be contacted by them anytime soon for maybe interview or something. Im sure alot of you know more than me about this.
Thanks

adsSW
26th Jun 2008, 17:31
Hi

Master thread is here http://www.pprune.org/forums/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/321601-etihad-cadet-pilot-programme.html

I think Australian applicants aren't being shortlisted until August, but don't quote me on it.

Good luck

Ads

thesandfly
27th Jun 2008, 16:17
Hi,

Not with a CPL no. If i was you I would change my application and forget I had a CPL. You will not get called for selection with a CPL, sorry but its true.

adsSW
27th Jun 2008, 16:21
Course then if you knowingly withhold information from your application to deceive the recruiter, you are looking at fraud. :8

I remember this being discussed in the master thread, they are only looking for PPL holders or zero experience. If you hold a CPL then you cannot apply for this scheme.

mr.tos
30th Jun 2008, 05:22
So you can apply if your a foreigner? On the website it says for UAE nationals everywhere :confused:

adsSW
30th Jun 2008, 05:42
No, you looking at the etihad.ae site I think, go to etihad.com, then go to Etihad careers and look from there.

Ads