PDA

View Full Version : 2 quick questions

Lurk R
27th Mar 2001, 08:54
1. Does anyone know what price the PIC 767 FS2000 sells for in the UK? I will be travelling from Oz some time in the future and wanted to compare prices.

2. Recently I accidentally dragged the mouse across part of the IE5 browser window and now when I open a new window, it opens a very small box about 2 inches square which I have to maximise to see anything. How do I change the setting so it opens new windows at the full size?

Any help much appreciated.

spannersatcx
28th Mar 2001, 00:23
£24.99 mail order from www.justflight.com (http://www.justflight.com) not seen it in the shops. Just got 747-400 professional and have to say it is vv good.

SevenFiftySeven
29th Mar 2001, 11:01
Hi Lurk R

Regarding your second problem, try the following;
When the 2 inch browser window opens, exit any other open browser windwows you may have open, then drag the edge of the browser form to resize it to a bigger size, then click the maximize button. Once you have done this, exit the browser. You should find that now when you open a browser window, it is much bigger. I belive that IE stores the size of the browser window when you exit for next time and this should now open at a bigger size.
Hope it helps!

[This message has been edited by SevenFiftySeven (edited 29 March 2001).]