PDA

View Full Version : can you help. jobs as a baggage handler in spain

sean fraser
18th Jun 2008, 10:55
Hello everyone can you help.:confused:

I am currently trying to find a job on the ground at murcia or alicante airport as a baggage handler, i have sent cv's by hand to some flight companies but dident here anything from them. i was wondering if anyone knew of any current vacancies or websites in spain that could help me. and am i in the right forum for to post this message. im new to this.

thank you for your help.

sean

Rainboe
18th Jun 2008, 11:08
CV for baggage handling jobs in Spain? Were they in Spanish- you do have adequate Spanish? I think they would only be interested in locally recruited staff when they had vaacancies, not people sending in CVs in a foreign language from abroad! You would have to be there.

sean fraser
18th Jun 2008, 11:16
i live in spain and hoped for to get a job as a baggage handler there with a british company because i only speak english. do you think i have a chance.

sean

pablo2973
18th Jun 2008, 12:38
Hi there , I live in Spain , madrid , and I would suggest you get a cheap ticket and fly over there and talk to the handling companies operting in the airport , I would not think you have much chances by sending the CV , ....spain is different !!!,unfortunatelly we do not answer e mails.
Good luck

BYALPHAINDIA
18th Jun 2008, 23:56
You could try 'INEUROPA' they operate at just about all of the Airports.

Obviously if you have any experience, I should think any of the Handling companies at ALC or MJV would be interested in you??

I found the Spanish Language easy to learn, And obviously useful.

You could start with the language.

All The Best.:ok: