PDA

View Full Version : Smaller Airbus Operators

GEnxsux
18th Jun 2008, 09:10
I have a hypothetical question,

If I am a small A319 operator with a fleet size of 4 or 5 aircraft, which AMM version is delivered with the aircraft?

Operators such as LAN, BMA, UAL all have customised AMMs, AIPCs which have effectivity lists in the front matter stating all the operators MSNs, Regs etc. If I do not have a customised set of manuals, legally I cannot use the AIPC (for example) as a reference as my aircraft does not feature in any effectivities.

As far as I can see there is not a generic A318/A319/A320/A321 CFM/V25 AMM or AIPC available through AirN@V.

Thanks for any input!

Fargoo
18th Jun 2008, 10:13
As far as I know we've all switched over to Airn@v now, if you have access to Airbusworld it should only list aircraft effective to the airline code is linked to your login.

I know at BA we have had small delays in the past between getting a new aircraft and it appearing on the effectivity list.

If I use Airn@v though the airbusworld portal it only gives me access to the BA effective aircraft. (Use to also include BMED but sadly no more).

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/fargoo72/airnav1.jpg

Note how only BAW and BCA codes are shown for my login. I can enter the MSN in the box top right but it will only accept our own aircraft.

No generic AMM/IPC unfortunately.

itwilldoatrip
18th Jun 2008, 14:58
If you have bought A/C from airbus or bought second hand your Ser no's should be listed and you should have a password to match. No A/C no password.