PDA

View Full Version : Safi Arways UAE

B737-BBJ Driver
15th Jun 2008, 15:54
All Pilots Interested In working for Safi Airways beware. They are a bunch of clowns. They will ask you to come down for an interview and say they will pay for the ticket and set you up in a hotel plus expenses when you show up. They will also tell you they will give you a sim check. No Sim check also When you ask for your Ticket and expenses they want something in writing from them to repay you your expense money.

All people that come are very unhappy and have left.. They really have no idea how to run an airline. All the good people have left.

The son running the place is also a clown and just a rich kid and knows absolutely nothing about the airlines. Muzami Siddiqi is their crew guy and he is the one that you send emails to - please copy and paste this to the idiot. There is a power play in the airline and they have a new CEO that says he is a pilot from Eastern and a bunch of other places and he has taken over and now the place is a mess and the son of the rich owner has again no idea what is going on.

Get this also - no manuals - no training - no checks - dirty apartments - no furniture - they treat you like a dog - the lastest is that they do not want Americans or British. I can understand the British as they are still pissed we kicked their ass the revolution but but!

They say they are getting 737 aircraft and they are advertising - they have no idea.

Ripped off Boeing 767/737 Pilot:

B737-BBJ Driver
15th Jun 2008, 19:44
Just to up date the pilot tryinh to get job with Safi Airways Dubai/

The Civil Aviation has no idea how screwed up the airline is / no manuals / no checks rides/ internal politics/Jordanian and Pakistany runing company
and remember you will not get pay.

Civil aviation need to look at this company /

Jet star1
16th Jun 2008, 07:21
I remember you now you are the same guy that was rejected due to "paper work issues".. Don't be sour grapes better luck next time.:)

AvEnthusiast
16th Jun 2008, 10:24
Dear BBJ Driver,

Safi Airways is an Afghan airline and it has chosen Dubai as it's base and it has nothing to do with UAE CAA, And Afghan CAA, Ummmh! Rich boys can do anything.

BBJ-Germany
16th Jun 2008, 15:50
I conversed several times with Mr. seddiqi. Head of flight ops. I must say very kompotent nicely, friendly, helpfully. he does not hesitate to answer every mail. :ok:
Regards from germany
David

prieschi
6th Jul 2008, 11:42
I worked for Safi from the beginning. All promises and no meat. They refuse to print and distribute the FOM and therefore are no obliged to obey it. All Air Regs are ignored. Illegal duty days. Insufficient crew manning. All original flying staff has either been fired or resigned. Accommodations are in a slum. All crew are treated as indentured slaves ....... Don't go there.

Cheers,