PDA

View Full Version : JetAlliance

Bus Allergy
15th Jun 2008, 11:14
Would someone be kind enough to post the pay scale for
captains on the short haul fleet?
Obviously, I've done a search and found the "not good" and
"try elsewhere" replies. I get the picture, but would prefer
to know the actual numbers, if possible.
Thanks in anticipation...

EMB170
15th Jun 2008, 13:57
try ppjn and then you can say you have done all thr research!

Bus Allergy
15th Jun 2008, 14:14
EMB170 Thanks for the advice.
Jet Alliance is listed on pilotjobsnetwork.com
But there is no payscale information
Here is the link, just in case anyone has some info.
http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/factfile.php?id=y7vrzcc2qs37jv8k7jjf43gyemhhh021wjejmg8yz0v7 jteh0mg

EMB170
16th Jun 2008, 16:36
it tells you exactly how much you earn on each different type of fleet. if you look for airline type annual increase, forget about it.
rgds

Bus Allergy
16th Jun 2008, 20:36
EMB170 - Thanks again. So, 3500 - 6000 Euros/month
Quite a wide range!
Regards

H.Finn
17th Jun 2008, 05:22
6000 Euros per month is not too bad for an FO...

Twin2040
31st Aug 2008, 13:13
18/12 is not super tempting ! How about the vacancies on their web page - is that really up to date ? It seems like that many of the offers has been there for a long time.

Twin2040
31st Aug 2008, 13:19
And further - how about SIM training, travel (to and from aircraft) and Medical - is that on your 12 days or is it included on the 18 days - any LOL or pension?

Kent BeTrue
31st Aug 2008, 14:02
In my experience..... Sim Training, travel to and from the aircraft, other training such as SEP are done on company time...... Medical is paid for but on your time.

Salary and benefits are negotiated.

Cheers
Kent

Deep and fast
24th Feb 2009, 19:37
How are things at jet alliance at the moment? Any recruitment going on and if so what fleets?

Had a look at the web site but not sure if upto date.

D and F:8

Paradise Lost
25th Feb 2009, 20:00
No doubt there are lay-offs at Jet A, but the post above is wrong! They are aquiring various new aircraft right now, and not all for Russian contracts either.
All management companies have to dispense with crews if they lose the contract to operate that particular type, but if they pick up new types, then they try to hire type-rated pilots which is commercial sense.
Regarding T&Cs, they are always negotiable depending on how much they need you and how much you need their job!

25th Feb 2009, 22:28
All management companies have to dispense with crews if they lose the contract to operate that particular type, but if they pick up new types, then they try to hire type-rated pilots which is commercial sense.

Commercial sense perhaps? But is it legal?

Kent BeTrue
27th Feb 2009, 14:34
Legal, of course it is.

Most contracts are valid for flying a particular type for a particular owner.
When the owner terminates the contract with the operator then the operator will terminate your contract, hopefully with the stated notice period in your contract.

Morally it might be nicer to hire recently terminated pilots onto a new type and give them a shiny new type rating, but......

Hopefully you have demonstrated to the company what a wonderful employee you are and how they cannot live without you on a new type..... or not

:ok:

PURPLE PITOT
27th Feb 2009, 16:13
Mostly not in my case!:ok:

Kent BeTrue
27th Feb 2009, 22:22
Der_Fischmeister

A full-time pilot taking a full-time salary versus a freelance pilot for 1, 2 or 5 days..... in today's current climate...... sorry wake up to economics.

It's not nice, but it is the real world. Doesn't make me happy either!