PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a CVR

Jimmy Macintosh
13th Jun 2008, 22:28
About five years ago I found in the military fora an audio file of a CVR from a fighter crew (F-4 I think) where the RIO had had a bad meal the night before an exercise and basically lost his bowels during the flight.

I have been searching everywhere for it, remember finding it absolutely hilarious.

Does anyone know where I can find it again?

I used to have it on my hard drive but that went kaput.

Thanks in advance.

MrBernoulli
14th Jun 2008, 08:08
Jimmy, I have that file. USAF 2-seater, callsign 'Sting 3', somewhere over Germany and the RIO does have a major bowel movement in his flight suit, LOL!

Send me a PM or e-mail, with your e-mail address, and I'll send the file to you (834 Kb mp3 file).

scarecrow450
14th Jun 2008, 19:45
Pleeeeeeeease share it. It will show a very valuble lesson. Don't have a ruby before u fly !!:eek::eek::eek:

Jetex Jim
14th Jun 2008, 22:25
So he has to abort but the boss wants to know "the nature of the problem" and it's left to the back seat guy in this F-16 to try to explain it to The Man.

Gosh what a hoot, you guys really track down some fun stuff:zzz:

Tourist
15th Jun 2008, 07:33
Jetex.
If, in your world, people ****ting themselves airborne and trying to explain over the radio is not funny, I am very glad I don't live there with you.

diginagain
15th Jun 2008, 07:56
Schadenfreude [shah-den-froy-da]
Noun
one person's delight in another's misfortune [German Schaden harm + Freude joy]

Yep, that's us. :ok:

Black 'n Yellar
15th Jun 2008, 18:27
Scarecow
It is actually quite funny (maybe it is just my purile sense of humour!). I have put it on my website and I hope the link works OK.
Click Here (http://www.flyingmarines.com/Videos/Images/Backseat.htm)
Please feel free to browse the rest of the site.

Jimmy Macintosh
15th Jun 2008, 19:05
Thank you all.

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Perfect. :ok:

Dan D'air
15th Jun 2008, 20:23
Black 'n Yellar, Thank you!! Laughed my socks off, I don't see how anyone could fail to find it funny. There but by the grace of God etc.

scarecrow450
16th Jun 2008, 08:53
Thank you sooooo much for that. Laughed my :mad: off !!!!:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

Biggles225
17th Jun 2008, 12:30
The link worked as advertised, brilliant! :ok:

That has GOT to follow him for the rest of his life! :uhoh: