PDA

View Full Version : new airline coming!!! check it out

applefigher
13th Jun 2008, 03:12
http://flyderrie-air.com/

it's really funny and the airlines may come to this someday:D:D:=:=

BHenderson
13th Jun 2008, 03:29
I for one would support this kind of pricing scheme.

BYALPHAINDIA
13th Jun 2008, 03:35
:D:D:D

What about 'Fly Labour' - one way ticket out.:hmm::}:*

applefigher
13th Jun 2008, 04:05
well this wouldn't fly in the us because people would call it discrimination.But just a funny site someone made that i found today.

Superpilot
13th Jun 2008, 06:38
I fail to see the point especially when you just drove to the airport in a Hummer and thus burnt more fuel for a 30 min drive than how much your body weight will burn to fly for 1 hour.

Rich coming from an American, should campaign for economical cars first to be honest.

FE Hoppy
13th Jun 2008, 06:45
The Derrie-Air campaign is a fictitious advertising campaign created by Philadelphia Media Holdings to test the results of advertising in our print and online products and to stimulate discussion on a timely environmental topic of interest to all citizens. All names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, companies, situations, offers, products, services, and other information appearing in this campaign and the associated website are fictitious. Any resemblance to real or fictitious names, identities, characters, persons, whether living or dead, companies, situations, offers, products, services, or other information, is purely coincidental and unintentional. In other words, smile, we're pulling your leg.

:) read the small print!!

CityofFlight
13th Jun 2008, 07:01
Better yet, how about reading last week's thread of the same? :rolleyes: It died a short death I believe, as I hope this one will too. :ugh:

cwatters
13th Jun 2008, 07:33
Instead of check-ins they would have weigh-ins :-)

wobble2plank
13th Jun 2008, 09:18
Wow, in the States they would make a killing with a weigh in!!!!!!!

Now, where did I put that business plan?????

:}

p.s. Can this thread be locked out from O'Leary viewing it? Just a thought :eek: