PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Blue Recruitment Day - Requirement

Polynesianguy
13th Jun 2008, 01:52
Sorry I need some expert advice on this as Im a bit worried I dont know what to do -

Hi,

I've got a worrying query - I've got an interview with Pac Blue next week which is great and looking forward to it however one of their requirements is that I have a NZ Passport with at least 12 months validity on it - I have a NZ Passport but expires in Feb 2009. Does anyone know if this is a strict requirement on the day because if I renew this it will cost me $300 NZD to apply for an urgent application to be processed before the day. Am I able to just show my current one as there is nothing wrong with it other than the 12 month validity and I can still renew this if need be - just dont want to be forking out money knowing that I could have just used my current one for day - Sorry just a bit worried as I dont want to be turned away on the day just because of this.

Thanks!

DeltaT
11th Jul 2008, 14:07
Wouldn't stress too much, ask the agency directly, or PB.
Afterall, they accept you for interview without the rating as long as you will go get it afterwards, so don't see the passport being an issue.