PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot interview?

Rockitansky
11th Jun 2008, 18:52
Has anyone here interviewed w/ Home depot in last 6 mos? If so, what kinda questions are they askin? thx all Brian

south coast
11th Jun 2008, 19:52
I believe they want to know if you know the difference between self tappers and wood screws, where you can get a new bubble for a spirit level, golden rivets and air hooks.

ABO944
12th Jun 2008, 09:56
Make sure you know where the bo-locks are located as well :p

merlinxx
12th Jun 2008, 11:16
Rock these folks are taking the piss, just call any of your chums & ask. How many folks outside the US know **** all about (yet who are) Home Depot? Ignore and go yer own route Sir.

cldrvr
12th Jun 2008, 11:23
Aren't Home depot the muppets who paid gazillions for Posh 'n Becks?

con-pilot
12th Jun 2008, 17:13
I am under the impression that Home Depot is in some financial difficulties. Haven't they been closing stores all around the country?

PicklePilot
12th Jun 2008, 19:33
I hope it goes well...interviews....mainly about personality rather then hours or experience...just tell them what they want to hear, agree to everything, be nice...make the capt look good and most importantly, let them know that no matter what they do, you will back them up...that's how the airline guys get thier jobs...

SNS3Guppy
13th Jun 2008, 05:23
I wouldn't listen too much to picklepilot...formerly known as ssg. He's been banned on this board repeatedly under numerous other names, and exists primarily as a laughing stock.

I'd seriously consider giving home depot a miss, too. You don't want to go there.