View Full Version : part time cabin crew jobs

DAISYDOLLY
10th Jun 2008, 08:58
Hi,
Does anyone know of any part time cabin crew jobs. I am currently part time Senior Cabin Crew for Virgin Atlantic, but am sick of the company but love my job and am wondering if anywhere else hires on a part time or job share basis.
Many thanks x

Muizenberg
10th Jun 2008, 09:30
Dollydaisy,

Hate to sound like a kill joy, but in this economic climate you are best to stay put! With all the uncertainty about think there will be alot less cabin crew jobs in the UK in the next couple of years.

The only airline that may suit your needs is Qantas UK...not part-time but 4 day trips min. 3 days off, ability to swap with your colleagues...recruitment on going at moment to cover the arrival of the A380.

Recruitment is a bit of a unknown at BA at the moment, and part-time quite hard to come by (many been waiting 7 years).

Sorry to sound so negative...but been in the industry a long time, and sometimes it is better the devil you know!

DAISYDOLLY
10th Jun 2008, 10:33
I appreciate any advice! I am sure I will stay where I am, just feeling completely unmotivated and let down by the company at the moment, and just wanted to see if the grass is greener!!!
X

AirborneSoon
10th Jun 2008, 22:26
Well you said you still love your job, so it's not a total downer. Just forget about the company and instead continue loving your job which is what you really deal with each day you are there anyway.