PDA

View Full Version : travel benefits

Berry McCockner
9th Jun 2008, 16:43
I'm a fairly new pilot at CX. Can anyone enlighten me on the travel benefits. Specifically, what kind of travel privileges do my parents get? Can they fly on any One World partner or just Cathay?
Thanks Berry

Fly747
9th Jun 2008, 16:47
Sorry mate, I know you're new, but can't you just read the policy for yourself?

FIRESYSOK
9th Jun 2008, 20:58
kids these days...

iceman50
10th Jun 2008, 03:31
Dan,

Why would he want to do that? He would then have to do some research himself. Don't you realise that the new generation require to be spoon fed everything. But hey he is well up on technology he can use PPrune and search the web. :ugh::ugh:

Unfortunately Fragrant Harbour is becoming a very dumbed down part of PPrune with some of the threads that are started here.

Happydays
10th Jun 2008, 05:43
Maby he got the job offer but just waiting for a start date...and all the other info. Dont shoot down the guy yet. :}

Mooseflyer
11th Jun 2008, 10:03
Yup.... I'd be interested in the answer as well.

moosp
12th Jun 2008, 21:10
When you get the sign in rights to IntraCX, then all will be revealed.

If you are going on interview, then plan your questions.

All else is fishing.

rick.shaw
14th Jun 2008, 05:58
If you are indeed already in Cathay, then as mentioned before, a search of IntraCx will reveal some answers. Otherwise, a phone call or visit to Benefits Service Center will give you first hand answers to any questions. The staff there are extremely good I have found.

flyhardmo
14th Jun 2008, 11:10
even if you haven't got access to intracx, You should have got all of the info in the new joiners email with about 15 attachments.