PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards at EK

jonnyspider
7th Jun 2008, 10:36
I have just heard a story about a 777 manager pilot who make a mess of a go around, turned left instead of right. Anyone shed some light on that one?
If so ,why did he get away with it. If it were anyone else they would be crusified so why are there two standards.
In my short time here it did not take me long to see that the EK managers are a bunch of puppets who pull each others strings.

Ramboflyer 1
7th Jun 2008, 11:01
Dear Spiderman,
you came here knowing full well the facts if you reaD PPRUNE , so dont get ****ty knowing you are owned by the airline and whatever they want to do to you or anybody is up to them. If you are so critical then why did you come.......

Fart Master
7th Jun 2008, 12:14
Acht zo, you haf found out my miztake. I am EGT ze deputee fuhrer and I vil find you. Nich zer gutt for you I am sinking:=

Sal-e
7th Jun 2008, 12:51
Shoot zem, shoot zem bose.

helen-damnation
7th Jun 2008, 15:23
I think it's called top cover :}

Should you be unlucky :confused: enough to do the same thing, just quote the above :O

(Like that'll work :oh:)

lowstandard
7th Jun 2008, 15:35
We have standards?

White Knight
7th Jun 2008, 17:23
Just 'push' for managed nav:\, oh sorry - that's the 'Bus. Different airline:}

Sheikh Your Bootie
8th Jun 2008, 09:07
Ah ja, ich haben ein freunde who fliegen mit ze EGT und ze said flug. He vas doing einem PA to ze pax when zey ver climbing away from zee ground on a Go around. Not einem gut idea. ATC asked ze EGT to make einem turn, but he was making a PA to ze pax, und could not hear them, dumkopf! Ze collegin on ze flugdeck, took control, but was told off by ze EGT, he turned anyhow as ATC ver asking them to turn anyway.
Zee EGT told him not to say anytink, and zee cooleguin left EK anyways, for greener pastures....

Zat is vat i heard, ja!

SyB :zzz:

Ramboflyer 1
9th Jun 2008, 03:57
Well as long as someone leaves thats ok , someone has to take the blame not neccessarily the person involved. A bit like the white boys in management lined up for destruction when the high level arabs make a poor decision or screw up. It can never be there fault.