PDA

View Full Version : Aerobatics in SE QLD

WhirlyMan
6th Jun 2008, 09:16
G'day All,

Am moving to SE QLD for work soon. At present I fly a Pitts S1E which I have access to regularly but unfortunately I cannot take this with me to QLD.

Be interested to who has S2A, S2Bs up in SE QLD for hire?

Thanks

Chief Erwin
6th Jun 2008, 09:45
where are you moving to exactly, as there are plenty aeroclubs around and some havs aerobatic aircraft, so you can stress less.
take it easy
CE

WhirlyMan
6th Jun 2008, 10:06
Hi CE

Am moving to Greater BrisVegas. Not sure where we want to base ourserlves permanently but initially Redcliffe but if we don't like it we might try south of the river near perhaps as far as Surfers.

WannaBeBiggles
6th Jun 2008, 11:17
Gerry Dick has his Citabrias and a Decathlon on the field at Redcliffe, though I don't think he private hires his Decathlon. However he shares a hangar with Bob Tait, so between the two I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction :ok:

Jabawocky
6th Jun 2008, 11:51
Whirly

I BrisVegas there are two kinds of people, 1. Those that live on the north side of the river. 2. Aand those who wish they did.

Redcliffe is a gem of a place but anywhere on the northside trumps going south. You will work it out by yourself.

Should go to Watts Bridge this weekend...... Lots of aero boys and their toys for the Qld Champs!

J