PDA

View Full Version : MAS cost reduction scheme... this is good!!

stealthone
5th Jun 2008, 14:53
Hi guys and girls,
I’ve just found out that Dandy Fernandie aka fat bangla has lost his first and business class travel privilege that he used to enjoy with MAS.
Fat bangla had a 50% discount when travelling with our flag carrier, but Idris has just removed it all with a flick of his pen. The MAS cabin crew put a pressure on Idris to make such a move, citing numerous occasions of the fat one’s unacceptable behaviour.:=
He he MAS girls have given you the middle finger...now you can try to swing a deal with a SIA, as they may show more sympathy for your fat arse. Ha ha:D

James' Bro
6th Jun 2008, 07:34
Now...now...children,

If Dandie and Jalah wants to slug it out... it is a "Malaysian affair"... Why must SQ be put in the ring :ugh: Not fair iss't :=

rdr
6th Jun 2008, 17:40
james bro, i get your drift, however it is not a malaysian right to post whatever you feel like putting on this website. the thread was started with an absolute bitch about personalities totally unconnected with a professional pilot.

previous threads have in many ways embarrased the serious aviator in a lovely country like malaysia that i adore.

a345xxx
7th Jun 2008, 02:38
sorry, i somehow don't see how you have addressed james bro's question?

NotHere
7th Jun 2008, 06:52
sorry, i somehow don't see how you have addressed james bro's question?

Perhaps that's the SINGAPOREAN way yet again......!!!!! :=

Look at damages the SS down in Fragrant Harbour have done to others.... SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!!!! :{

Happy Landings!!!!

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
7th Jun 2008, 13:44
Thought he only travelled economy to demonstrate to his staff that he is the CHAMPION OF LOW FARES AND MINIMAL COST.

Ha he ha,

Wooblah.