PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Crew

candlewax
5th Jun 2008, 12:53
Dear All,

Does anyone know of any positions availble within the Cabin Crew world of Corperate/private flying.
I am a highly experienced and competent cabin crew professional with over seventeen years service in the aviation industry. I have a broad knowledge of different countries and cultures. I am conscientious, loyal, caring and discreet. I have a cheerful, well balanced personality and demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills.
Whilst operating as cabin crew for Gulf Air I spent eight years living in Bahrain, so I am knowledgeable of the Arabic culture. I have just completed a contract in Saudi Arabia and have returned back to the UK.
My home is approximately twenty minutes from Farnborough Airport and approx fourty five mins from Luton.
I would really appreciate it if anyone has any information which could be useful for a poor wee lass looking for a job.
Regards

flightlevelchange
5th Jun 2008, 15:28
Hi Candlewax

There are lots of companies in those 2 area's if you do a search on here, you will find lots of useful information, names of companies etc. in both biz jets and cabin crew forums

Regards
FLC

Nigel Croker
5th Jun 2008, 18:56
International JetClub at Farnborough are looking i believe.

candlewax
6th Jun 2008, 08:22
ok thanks a lot, will be a big help.

pilotbear
6th Jun 2008, 14:14
Yes IJC 01252 372788 Murray Law or Lars Welinder

weido_salt
6th Jun 2008, 14:52
candlewax

Check you PM's