PDA

View Full Version : CX Hirring

zulu0079
4th Jun 2008, 19:56
Anyone have information on CX hirring procpect for the remainer of the year? I was told they have stopped interviewing. Any truth to that?

Thanks,

Apple Tree Yard
4th Jun 2008, 20:07
...proabably beste thet ewe lern hoe two spel hirring furst

flynhigh
4th Jun 2008, 20:08
Most interviews for N.America if not all have been stoped, for how long and why I don't know maybe someone have better info.:confused:

ULRequalsSLEEP
4th Jun 2008, 22:21
With all those ASL and Oasis guys to process to the front of the seniority line I guess they are a little busy right now!

FIRESYSOK
4th Jun 2008, 23:49
I'll pass you once, but 'hirring' twice????? Back to Kindergarten.

1200firm
4th Jun 2008, 23:51
"prospect" "remainder"

Le Pilot
5th Jun 2008, 09:56
Must be losing my hirring!:}

Yes, CX require more suitable candidates to crew all the new transporters.

rick.shaw
6th Jun 2008, 01:41
The fact remains that the recruiting department is still having difficulties getting people to actually turn up to interviews. The training department is still losing people half way through or at the end of the endorsement training. Despite their claims of having thousands on the books, there are not that many that fit the CX requirements. Maybe the situation with other airlines may change things, but pilots are still aware of the pitfalls of the CX job as a long term option.

Kitsune
6th Jun 2008, 19:36
Apparently there is a shortage of crayons for the new applicants to fill out their forms with....... :cool:

BlunderBus
6th Jun 2008, 20:22
yes the wheels are whirring in the hirring dept

iLuvPX
6th Jun 2008, 20:44
He must have gon 2 skewl in Youtah also. More emphasis on marrying pre-teen girls than learning.

Busbert
7th Jun 2008, 03:08
Well they have 20+ positions open in Engineering, some of those positions have been unfilled for over 12 months.

The reason is the lousy pay.

Lousy pay in conjunction with bad environment, and rocky economic times ahead means that people are staying put.

Can't blame them.

Only the desperate and folk with 'personnel file' problems need apply.

Yeager
7th Jun 2008, 03:50
The Worlds best and most Admired Airline (Cathay Pathetic Airways!) - Will Never Ever Be Short Of Crew!! Accept It You Fouls!