PDA

View Full Version : Wizz Air assessment with Airline Training Partnership (ATP)

EpsilonVaz
2nd Jun 2008, 18:37
Hi,

Does anyone have any details about what this assessment entails? What are they looking for? Any information would be great.

Thanks.

heli_port
2nd Jun 2008, 18:45
seriously ev you are not serious about paying for this sh*te?

wannabe exploitation :=:}

BRS_flyer
2nd Jun 2008, 19:19
Hey Epsilon,

In life you pay your money and take your choice and I am not going to tell you what is or is not the right thing to do for you............However: I am fairly sure that despite what the ATP website states regarding the WizzAir deal you will not be legaly entitled to a permenent position with Wizz on completion of the line training so it could be a case of €46000 for TR and 300 hours which in the present economic climate does not strike me as a great deal, so you should not consider the ATP assesment to be an assesment with Wizzair, cause its not!

If you have done your homework and are determined to go ahead with it, a bit of sim preperation would be priceless. Flightdeck technology (http://www.flightdecktechnology.com/) has a 737 sim and are reasonably priced or if you have an unlimited budget (which if you are considering this scheme you probably do) Virtual aviation (www.virtualaviation.co.uk) has an excellent reputation and prices to match.

Best of luck

EpsilonVaz
2nd Jun 2008, 19:26
Thank you for your response BRS_flyer.

At the moment I am just "speculating", and was interested about what the assessment involves.

I will agree that you are correct in saying that €46k is quite excessive. However, I am just trying to get as much information as possible before I make my decision.

Thanks,
EpsilonVaz

EpsilonVaz
17th Jun 2008, 18:21
Has anyone done an assessment with ATP and have any feedback on what they test on/are looking for?

Tolan
24th Jun 2008, 19:00
i am also considering going to the wizz assessment, any feedback from those who have already gone?