PDA

View Full Version : Zamfari

hjmemon
2nd Jun 2008, 11:10
Hi Guys,
Just got a call from ZAMFARI for interview and flight test.
Got few questions regarding them.
What is asked in interview and what does flight test comprise of?
What is the pay like, what aircrafts do they have, how many days on and hours per month, and what about accomodation?
Thanks in advance for any information contributed.

flux
2nd Jun 2008, 11:27
Why did you apply if you don't even know what aircraft they operate :confused:

hjmemon
2nd Jun 2008, 15:10
@flux, Thanks for the reply, but i have mailed my cv to every operator i could find, from the only A380 operator (singapore) to tiny C152.
I found this operator's email on some other forum, and luckily got reply. so i shall be grateful for some useful infrmation.
Thanks

greenno
10th Nov 2008, 08:57
Hi

Are you flyling there? I was in conversation across a man to work in this company next year, but suddenly was dismissed and tall me "don't apply"":yuk::=

mwafrika
10th Nov 2008, 09:23
from the only A380 operator (singapore)Correction, Qantas and Emirates are also operating the big beast. A word of advice to you, make sure you do your research on the company. They will most likely ask you questions like fleet, hub etc etc. As for the interview, groom well, dress professional, make eye contact (but don't stare), smile and appear confident. If you've done your homework, this should come easy. Good luck hjmemon.:ok:

erik07
10th Nov 2008, 12:14
google is your friend! a quick search into "zamfari aircraft" took me to their website:
<Zamfari> (http://www.kamilisafaris.com/destinations/zambia/zamfari.html)

seems to be some info there, though the page is still under construction...

erik07
10th Nov 2008, 12:16
haha...well the info on the site is more sparse than I initially expected. but from the few pics, it seems they operate single-engine cessnas out of LUN