PDA

View Full Version : UGSAS Reunion 2008

WeegyOne
1st Jun 2008, 20:31
After the huge response to last year's gathering of UGSAS' finest, it would be churlish not to invite you all back for another shindig.

The 2008 UGSAS Reunion will again take place at THQ on the evening of 16 August. Format will be similar to last year - lots of beer, lots of chat and dredging of the banter bag.

To keep things simple for everyone we will again be offering 100 spaces on a first come first serve basis so reserve your place now with Angela on 0141 332 2548 or [email protected].

If you can't make it then we are still desperate to hear from you as we continue to build on our Sqn Association. One of my students, OC Kyle Jamison is running with the Association (and reunion) and would be delighted to hear from you if you want to keep in contact with UGSAS. Kyle can be contacted on 07825 683 449 or [email protected].

Please leave your details with Angela or Kyle so we can keep you informed of what your Sqn is upto!

WeegyOne
11th Jun 2008, 18:53
Only a few names down so far - come on chaps lets be having you!!

WeegyOne
7th Jul 2008, 12:55
Some of you have been complaining about a lack of a thread on PPrune - its been here all along!!

Duncan D'Sorderlee
7th Jul 2008, 13:26
My name is on the list! Unfortunately, I think that Mrs D'Sorderlee may have alternative plans!

'Slave to the rythym.....'

Duncs:ok:

betty swallox
18th Aug 2008, 19:57
Weeeege
Hope it was a good one. Sorry couldn't make it. But, I'm up for the next.....!

H-D
18th Aug 2008, 20:53
Wish I had known! Found out too late! Hope it was great!

CarltonBrowne the FO
18th Aug 2008, 22:24
Sorry I couldn't make it this year- my employer had other plans for me this weekend. Still, I will try again next time.
Hope everyone had a good time!

talking horse
19th Aug 2008, 09:16
It was a little thinly attended. I suspect last year was a much bigger do, but I wasn't able to be there. Nevertheless, it was good to see those who did make it this year.

Found myself in Central Station on Sunday am with a bit of a sore head!

RRAAMJET
19th Aug 2008, 14:41
Sorry, couldn't make it either from Texas, hope you all had a great time!
Cheers...been many moons...:ok: