PDA

View Full Version : General navigation problem

brs
1st Jun 2008, 16:20
Hi there

i have severe problems in GEN. NAV from my ATPL DL course via BGS,Bristol GS...module one

Does anybody have some suggestions,I mean do you think that the Exam feedback and exam tests given in the module one course from BGS is enough for passing the exam....

Is the feedback from BGS in nav the exact same as in the atpl exam, or is it the same Q but with different numbers in the calc. Q.....

best to you all

Brian304
1st Jun 2008, 16:30
Well the feedback could get you through the 1 marker questions, but towards the mathamatical questions, I don't think you will have much luck in passing if your just using feedback. Well you could learn from the feedback, meaning learn how to do the questions from the solutions. But I would not reccommend just using the feedback. Also i've heard a rumor that there adding some new questions in from th new CAA database, but still don't know if its true yet.

Good Luck.

Brian304:ok:

Phenom100
1st Jun 2008, 17:44
Evening,

I have just sat G Nav (May) All i did was nail the Bristol QB, but not just learning the answers, i made sure i new how to work every question out.

Plus i would advise learning the Bristol QB V1, their are about 80 questions which are NOT in V2, so worth doing as out friends from the CAA are introducing a few from their recently. I had 2 from there in May, an both were hard questions and worth 3 marks each.

Thats all i did an scored 92%, if you need any help or more info just let me know.

Good Luck

Danny C