PDA

View Full Version : Summer Internship Opportunities

02gwong
1st Jun 2008, 12:54
Yalo all,

i will b startin an Air Transport Management course in september this year, and hope to get some work experiences before hand during my long long summer with an airine or the airport.

ive been lookin at the CX and Swire internship thing but it turns out only offering to those who are in their second year or final year.

can anyone kindly suggest me something, doesn't have to be airports airlines... can be all sort of aviation stuff.

your help is very much appreciated!

Gabriel

Capitalism
4th Jun 2008, 09:12
Try a church instead? If you want to work in this industry you'll need plenty of experience preying for the bleak career prospects that lie ahead. You might just be better off passing a collection plate through the terminal on Sundays especially if thou holy oil prices become even holier..

broadband circuit
5th Jun 2008, 03:55
02gwong, as you've stumbled onto a pilot & ATC forum, I'll assume you are not a pilot hater. Either that or you're unbelievable naive.

As a non pilot hater, you will not fit in with CX & Swire management. In short, as unbelievable as it might sound, to be successful as a CX or Swire manager, you need to be a pilot hater. Take a look through this forum and gauge the result - our total contempt for management.

Many people complain that opinions expressed on PPRUNE do not necessarily reflect the majority opinion. Whilst that is probably true, there is one opinion expressed here time & again that is totally representative of the opinion of the overwhelming majority of CX pilots - Total contempt for our managers.

Good luck