PDA

View Full Version : easa66 B1-1

jouadi
1st Jun 2008, 09:58
hello everybody .

well , I trying to get the easa 66 licence and I would appreciste if someone has the questions and answers for B1-1 and anything that can be useful to me .
thanks .

NutLoose
1st Jun 2008, 11:09
As said above get a cd off ebay, and good luck with your licences :)

Capot
1st Jun 2008, 18:48
Just a question....

If you've memorised all the answers, is it possible that you know all you need to know, and thus will have fulfilled the purpose of studying for the exam?

Amd if so, what exactly is wrong with learning all the answers?

NutLoose
1st Jun 2008, 19:16
Even under the old systerm training schools would give you the questions and answers beforehand as you went through the course so nothing really new there............ The FAA actually publish all of their questions in a book for you to use.

BeeBopp
2nd Jun 2008, 23:14
Two words of caution to anyone using or thinking of using these question databases either off e-bay or the websites you subscribe to.

(1) The answers given are frequently either wrong or disputable. This is largely due to the fact that the websites these disks are hacked from rely on students contributing questions from exams they have taken. It is quite difficult to remember the questions and the 3 answers accurately given the pressure of the exam environment.

(2) Questions I have seen on these sites have appeared in exams I have taken where I think "easy, I've seen this one" only to realise the sneaky CAA chaps have reversed the question and/or answers to mean something completely different. In this case if you do not understand the subject matter you are more stuffed than if you had never seen the question at all.

As Nutloose says it is no different to when we did the BCAR exams except we had to use fax machines, photocopiers and a considerable amount of networking in those pre internet days.

Golden Rivet
3rd Jun 2008, 03:25
ASFKAP has failed to mention the tried and tested method of passing Part 66 Modules.

...........(b)

smudgethecat
3rd Jun 2008, 12:26
plus penalty marking!

Mr.Brown
3rd Jun 2008, 15:50
You're in luck, with the drop in standards and lack of proper regulatory oversight its now possible to sign up to one of the may Part 147 establishments where you will be given intensive training in answering questions which are 'remarkably similar' to those you're likely to encounter in the exam, they're not cheap though. However If that doesn't suit, or your on a tight budget you could always do it the hard way by memorising the questions (and answers obviously) from the disc you bought on Ebay.....

ASFKAP,
I Don't think I've heard a better description of the EASA exam system.

BeeBopp
3rd Jun 2008, 22:29
Very good point - I forgot about the penalty marking and the oral board.