PDA

View Full Version : Boeings for EY?

bunkrat
31st May 2008, 07:37
I am hearing from some fairly reliable sources that EY might have some Boeing orders coming up?
Is this true?

I was under the impression they were heading down the airbus route.
Anyone got any info they would like to share?

Cheers:ok:

Jetjock330
31st May 2008, 07:45
"Big Boeings" coming!

Bredrin
31st May 2008, 11:04
Listen Out At The Big English Show This Summer

alghazal
31st May 2008, 11:14
WHO CARES ??????
Won't change anything here ......

EY346Driver
31st May 2008, 14:17
The funny thing is that the chap screwing together those shinney new Boeings at Everett Field has a great pension plan while us poor sods flying the damn things have bu:mad:er all.

noflare
1st Jun 2008, 13:24
Anyone know for sure what kind of Boeings are in the pipeline?
I have heard all the rumours but no one I have spoken to seems to know anything definate.
Big Boeings....is that more 777 or even bigger 748:confused:

Lets hope Hogies boys can sort out the recruitment & training...then again it could be all rumours!....who knows....I have given up trying to predict what this lot will do!
If it is true lets hope its better planned than the usual circus...

Sal-e
1st Jun 2008, 13:40
It's just an announcement competition. GF made theirs last week, now it's EY's turn....ping pong ping pong....
Fact of the matter is there are murmurrings in both camps. EY for t's and c's and disorganisation, GF for lack of planning/direction and old planes. Both needed an announcement to boost morale.

cantilever
1st Jun 2008, 14:02
There doesnt seem to be any behind the scenes rush to get ready for more Boeings the whole thing could be light years away.
The only recruitment I see is to replace the F/Os heading to the Bus for command?
Maybe its just wishful thinking, :hmm:

Farnborough is when July?

longreach
1st Jun 2008, 22:21
noflare,

EY are a prime candidate for the 35 789/ 10 773ER orders booked under UFO in March. I suspect they are also looking at the 748I.

alghazal
2nd Jun 2008, 19:14
Again, who cares..............???????????

What will it change to the situation here Boeing , Airbus, Embraer, Bombardiers, or wheelbarrows...............?????

Low basic salary
Daily Overpressure
Poor accomodation
Disgusting Lay-over hotels CDG, TRV, DAM, GVA, LHR, MAN, JFK
No Pension
Low-cost manners
Poor Medical
No exchange rate protection
No EPC
Close to 0 Overtime
Insulting Bonus
Liar Liar Roadshows

So, tell me, who the hell cares the kind of heavy machinery you gonna operate ....?
It just gives you a better chance to go away with a rating worth something on the market.
787, 330, 777, 350, Virgin Galactic , whatever.......

MONKEYFACE
2nd Jun 2008, 19:42
THANK YOU ALGHAZAL
:ok:

nsfw
4th Jun 2008, 07:26
Yeah I am sure it will be Boeings, Airbus does not give kickback so Hogan has no choice but to go with Boeing. He has to take care of his pension you know :8

EY346Driver
4th Jun 2008, 10:05
I think Alghazal summed it up perfectly:D:D:D:D