PDA

View Full Version : Can I be a Singapore Airlines pilot?

muhdzailan
24th Feb 2001, 13:29
My main ambition is to be a Singapore Airlines.I am currently waiting for my GCE"O" which is due on 28th February 2001.After I receive my GCE"O" Level results, I wish to join the Youth Flying Club for my Private Pilot Licence.After this process,I wish join Singapore Airlines as a pilot but I did not take Pure Science as my "O" Level subject in secondary school,instead I studied Combined Science.Will I be accepted as a pilot of Singapore Airlines if I take Combined Science as an "O" Level subject?

...and here's the other part of the question, from the thread I closed due to duplication. Sick Squid

I am currently waiting for my GCE"O" results and I wish to join the Youth Flying Club for my Private Pilot Licence.What are the chances of being a Singapore Airlines pilot if I have previous flight experiences with a light aircraft(eg.Cessna)?

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 24 February 2001).]

twin27
24th Feb 2001, 21:58
combined science is ok as long as u got physics and chem.they also prefer degree holder but a dip is their min req at this moment.a ppl lic would be of an advantage to u at this stage.their min age req is 26 so a couple of yrs more to go for u.

Tropical Storm 7B
27th Feb 2001, 03:26
Do you really want to be with SQ ?

Spare yourself !!

There is Far Better