PDA

View Full Version : Dress code for CX (ID90) ?

sinewave
27th May 2008, 08:19
Just wondering what the dress code for Cathay Pacific is when using ID90 tickets? My own airline has relaxed the rules for EY class travel but I'm using CX to connect to Japan and don't want to get bumped off for wearing sneakers.

haughtney1
27th May 2008, 08:26
Sine, it depends on the surley feckwits behind the satff travel counter........

I use my BA concession going through HKG on CX all the time, never had a problem in jeans and sneakers:ok:

Buttie Box
27th May 2008, 09:29
They like you to dress smartly just in case they upgrade you.

I tried getting my wife back earlier this year. The journey to HK was ok but why oh why do the HK ID staff try and treat you like dirt? It was the first time I'd done this, we were courteous but when asking questions like, "Where would you like us to queue?" or, "What do these pluses and minuses mean," we were either cut dead, ignored or dealt with in a manner in which it was obvious they were not happy in their work.

Why do some staff take the opportunity to treat their colleagues in such a manner? Air France in my experience are the complete opposite. It's as if the HK mentality is that if you are placed in a position to help an equal, you are serving them and, by definition, are therefore somehow lower than them.

Eloquence fails me; I need more sleep.

BB

hongkongfooey
27th May 2008, 09:43
Why do some staff take the opportunity to treat their colleagues in such a manner?

Insane with jealousy, they know how much we earn :uhoh:

SeldomFixit
27th May 2008, 10:26
Proving Phooey that a knob is a knob no matter what color Amex he carries :ugh: