PDA

View Full Version : MAS Flight Ops

TicketyBoo
27th Jul 2001, 00:17
I gather from the sub-text of many threads in this forum that there is an element of reorganisation happening in MAS Flight Ops dept.

Reorganisation = Job Vacancies for Ops staff

Can anyone tell me who's the best person to contact in MAS to apply for Ops jobs- I've written to the address on the MAS website but it doesn't appear to actually work as a means of transmitting e-mail!!

Thanks for your help,

TicketyBoo

tigerwood
28th Jul 2001, 07:58
Boo, sorry to hear that there wasn't any reply yet.... What do you expect, an organisation like MAS. I had experience numerous experience just like yours, infact worst than that. It took a month for a letter from the Boss (former) of Flt. Ops to reach me, and that is to my crew mail box. Before I could reply, a verdict letter (guilty) was on the way. But this one reached me 3 weeks after the date of the letter issued. Slight improvement I guess, but this is within the same department. As in your case, maybe you need to wait after Christmas, which year? I don't know...Cheers!

TicketyBoo
28th Jul 2001, 13:41
Thanks, tigerwood, I thought it was only me they were ignoring.

Maybe I might just turn up in the Ops Room and start doing useful work!!!

By the way, do you or any other ppruners have an e-mail address for MAS flt ops or personnel depts?

TicketyBoo

[ 28 July 2001: Message edited by: TicketyBoo ]

TicketyBoo
3rd Aug 2001, 00:07
Anybody?