PDA

View Full Version : EPC Website?

dusty777
26th May 2008, 18:13
Has anyone tried the EPC website lately, it seems to be gone?
Not alot to do down route these days....D7

TwinJock
27th May 2008, 03:41
Thinking of splitting from EPC - the cons are starting to outweigh the pros!

Give myself a 150 Dhs increase!!! :ok:

ruserious
27th May 2008, 06:47
Yeah, I am sick of all the bloody EPI promotion, it's getting a bit much

Kamelchaser
27th May 2008, 07:02
Jeez guys, get a life and some perspective. These guys volunteer their time to organise discounts, functions, sporting equipment down route, and all you last two posters can do is complain!

For christ sake...did you bother turning up to the SIDs and STARS function the other night? I managed my month's fees in free beers in the first couple of hours.

I use the discounts regularly, I use the bikes down route. I use the gyms regularly (when they don't keep closing to be rebuilt as yet another skyscraper).

I have some advice from the many of us who appreciate the benefits of all the work the committee puts in....take your 150dhm a month and p*## off.

Sheikh Your Bootie
27th May 2008, 07:06
If you don't like it Habib, leave. Your choice. EPI sponsor EPC events, thats all. Ever been to one, they are rather good. Also made loadsa dosh as well from EPI, again your choice not to invest!

SyB :zzz:

ruserious
29th May 2008, 10:35
I have some advice from the many of us who appreciate the benefits of all the work the committee puts in....take your 150dhm a month and p*## off.
Kamalchaser & SyB, I see you have bought totally into the Dubai philosophy of if you don't like it leave.
Just in case you didn't read my post fully, I did NOT say I had any problem with the fine work the EPC has done over the years. I have been a member from virtually day 1 and have supported it fully over the years.
I am really happy that you have enjoyed free beer and made money from the EPI, but I do have a problem with the EPI's tight integration into our CLUB, especially that one of the luminaries of EPI is also a club Committee member. If you can't see the conflict of interest there, then......
So take a chill pill man, I am allowed to have an opinion, I am allowed to express it, that is how organisations work, develop and improve in a civilised society.

sexdriven
29th May 2008, 12:18
Back to the topic. Why is the EPC website down?

ruserious
29th May 2008, 13:51
Back to the topic. Why is the EPC website down?

its not any longer

ruserious
30th May 2008, 11:11
Yep MK, that's a big part of my problem in a nutshell. The EPC by its close association tacitly approves and supports the EPI. For those just joining the company it sends a strong message. I may be wrong but I think that in any other (developed) country in the world, if the EPI failed, the EPC would be liable.

ZQN
30th May 2008, 17:06
It looked like they were testing a new web site. The new site looked great but I see the old one is back.