PDA

View Full Version : PW is Going in Sep

Frogman1484
26th May 2008, 05:06
New notice out PW is going and Long Haul is taking over from him. I suppose he will join Ken B where they can share stories on how they screwed everyone else and on how many friends they have left.

ACMS
26th May 2008, 07:17
told ya.......................................

I hope he holds farewell drinks at the gay bar, I'm going to make sure HE IS.

Kitsune
26th May 2008, 08:16
Make no mistake, Long Hall is just PW with a personality bypass.... :=

Fenwicksgirl
26th May 2008, 09:07
Does this also mean that maybe KJP will become next DFO?? It just says he is stepping down as GMA...

Nullaman
26th May 2008, 09:11
Does this also mean that maybe KJP will become next DFO?? It just says he is stepping down as GMA...

Now wouldn't that be just fine and dandy..

:D

water check
26th May 2008, 15:28
2c worth: Richard Hall is one of the more decent fellows I have worked with over the years. In his new position, he isn't staffed to be our 'friend', however, I believe his management style involves more integrity and fairness than most. Congratulations to him.

Captain Dart
26th May 2008, 18:58
RH along with PW were both members of the Star Chamber.

Very Tired
26th May 2008, 19:38
I believe his management style involves more integrity and fairness than most

There might be 70 FCS pilots that would disagree with that statement. Indeed he is an approachable fellow and easy company, but he is very much a company man and will have no hesitation in dealing with us in time honoured fashion.

BlunderBus
28th May 2008, 09:39
We, the PW fan club, have arranged a departure thrash in KB's disused phone booth in mongkok...and in addition have arranged for a low fly-by in a radio controlled tiger moth.
The venue holds 200(199 crawled up his ass) and regret to say that as the 'sad' time draws near we only have 198 vacancies....so get in early.
A large mallet and rubber effigy of PW's head will adorn the dispatch desk so please give him a good hearted whack on your way out to your 3 man long haul.
I know there will be a few tears so let's just let him know how we all feel about his imminent departure and wish him well as he struggles to be remembered.
adios asshole!

Kitsune
28th May 2008, 10:18
Would all attendees please ensure that they have vacated KJPs anal passage in time for the insertion of HMRCs rubber digit(s) as he tries to enter the UK.....:D:D:D