PDA

View Full Version : Why do people not like me

stevehudd
25th May 2008, 13:14
I get bashed for things but dont know why and then they post something like "look at his past posts" What did I do...I've been thinking this for weeks :confused:

helimutt
25th May 2008, 13:20
Jeez, look at this guys last posts and yo wonder why he asks this?
LMAO:):):D

are you a tw*t? Do you talk sh*te? Just trying to figure out why people don't like you. Might be something as simple as your name?

Don't worry about it. No one on here is real. It's all virtual and who cares what people think :ok:

Salusa
25th May 2008, 13:29
At your age you should be out frolicking in the sunshine and experimenting with the fairer sex not worrying what people think about you on forums.

If it helps, I know a lass that will like you long time if you pay her?

Evening Star
25th May 2008, 13:43
Could be worse ... people just ignore me.:(:rolleyes:

SpringHeeledJack
25th May 2008, 13:57
'stevehudd'

I would take the advice given by an earlier poster and say the virtual world is NOT the place to find real friends, unless you will meet them face to face afterwards. You might think that you're "talking" to a person who in reality is the complete opposite (Man/Woman/old/young/nice/evil etc...)

Your way of expressing yourself in the "real world" might not translate to typing on a forum such as this, and might give a different impression of you than is the reality. Various emotions are difficult to express on here, such as humour, irony, concern etc and that is why there are 'emoticons' :8 to convey emotions!

IMHO, some of your posts have come across in a muddled way and that might have lead some of the 'angry prooners' to make fun of you, whereas in real life they wouldn't. How can the opinion, either positive or negative of people who don't know you possibly affect you ? How do people treat you on a daily basis ? Do they make fun of you and/or are mean to you ? I'd be suprised if that were the case.

Like someone said, at your age you should be more concerned with femails than e-mails :ok:

Regards

SHJ