PDA

View Full Version : Bournemouth Ground School, July - Accomodation!

obi-nu
25th May 2008, 12:04
Hey Guys,

Im starting the full time ground school on the 7th July at Bournemouth and am unsure of what to do about accomodation. Anyone else in the same boat? ...or looking to share?! My letter from Cabair says they can help but just wanted to see what peoples opinions were!

Finals19
25th May 2008, 14:55
If you can get a room, try Hari and Rita at the Cremona Hotel in Westcliff, Bournemouth. The place is a superb B&B within 10 mins walk of the town centre and 5 minutes walk of the sea front. Do a google search under "cremona hotel" and you should get the link.

Its rated 5/5 on trip advisor.com. Read the reviews and you'll see what I mean!

potkettleblack
25th May 2008, 17:52
Do a search there are loads of posts on this plus an accommodation thread that used to be a sticky somewhere. Probably on the top of this forum if you hunt. Your school will give you a list that will be about 3 years out of date that you can work through as well. Also google is your friend.

nibs2007
25th May 2008, 17:57
Hi obi-nu

I know this might sound bit cheeky but cabair bournemouth have a accomdation list which has around 50 Local landlords thats how i found my place. Call them as ask for the list.

Plus browse http://bournemouth.gumtree.com or www.spareroom.co.uk .

All the best

Nabeel

chris-squire
25th May 2008, 21:43
Hi Obi...looks like we're on the same Ground School. When are you heading down to Bournemouth?

obi-nu
26th May 2008, 20:05
Hi Chris,

I wont be heading down until just before we start as im working up till then! Nice to hear from at least one other person on the course!! If you dont mind me asking, what are you doing for accomodation? PM me if you like...

Guess i'll be seeing you there. :ok:

P.s. thanks for the other ideas guys!