PDA

View Full Version : B737300-800 Job

BBJ-Germany
24th May 2008, 09:37
Hello,
I have B737300-800 TR, unfortunately no hours on type .I am looking urgently for a job. is there any Idea for me? i am not looking for money but for at least 100hours.
Thanks
BBJ

captplaystation
24th May 2008, 09:53
You could try Ryanair, but as you are already rated (but not in one of their approved organisations ?) they might try and fleece you for some cash. If so you can politely decline.
However they are inundated with self-pay profit earners so they might not be interested if they can't make any money on your back.

Flintstone
24th May 2008, 10:25
Sorry but I have to ask.

What on earth made you think it might be a good idea to come on to a professional pilot website and undercut your fellow pilots by offering to work for free?

BBJ-Germany
24th May 2008, 10:41
the despair

Flintstone
24th May 2008, 10:50
Then do what I did when I was out of a flying job and work elsewhere for a while.

No wonder this profession is going down the tubes.

Edited to add:

Yes, I'm being harsh but how often do we read of people offering to fly for free, pay to fly or sell their (r)soul to get hours? We then click on another thread and read about people fighting to retain their terms and conditions. Just this morning I saw a post in the Bizjet forum from someone who was fired this week because he refused to bust his FTLs. No doubt some rancid little leech will pop up and offer to do the job, break the rules and all for less money.

Physician heal thyself.

captplaystation
24th May 2008, 10:51
Don't despair, plenty of jobs out there, in the air, don't ya know it, even if yer not a poet.

BBJ-Germany
24th May 2008, 11:02
@Flintstone
that is the reason ,why i am working at the Airport in EDDF.
thanks

Flintstone
24th May 2008, 11:09
Excellent. Good for you and I hope the job comes along but please stop offering to fly for free.

ARGREECE
24th May 2008, 23:43
Hi BBJ,
try bremenfly and skynet airways in Turkey,you might have a chance. Also send your cv to www.rishworth.com (http://www.rishworth.com) Good luck.

Mercenary Pilot
25th May 2008, 09:21
Try AirBaltic, they occasionally take TR no time 737 pilots.

Im with Flintstone, DO NOT PROSTITUTE YOUR CAREER!!!

We have all been there, its tough but you should have known that when you decided to make the step towards the profession. Don't limit yourself just to 737 operators, continue to apply for other jobs including small aircraft. The TR will stay on your licence for 7 years so there's plenty of time.

PROFESSIONAL pilots get paid. :ok: