PDA

View Full Version : Biz Jet Info

Craic Ore
24th May 2008, 04:15
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a list of all the registered business jets in Canada?

Thanks,
CO

Dropp the Pilot
24th May 2008, 05:43
...let me know. I'll come too.

Glorified Donkey
24th May 2008, 15:05
If you're looking for charter companies then pilotcareercentre has a list. If you're looking for corporate, alot of companies go a long way to maintain privacy and sometimes you wont even know the company even has an aircraft. I worked for an electrical company in college and didnt know they had a Learjet 45.

J.O.
24th May 2008, 16:41
There are also alot of corporate aircraft in Canada that are managed by a commercial operator such as Skyservice business aviation services (not the airline) and Execaire. In these cases, the pilots are not usually employed by the aircraft's owner, but by the commercial operator.

Craic Ore
25th May 2008, 17:37
I agree, the good jobs won't be easy to find, that's why I figured it'd be best to go after the airplanes and follow it with lots of research.

I know there are books or annual journals put out, anyone know the names or where to find them?

Thanks
CO

vrefplus5
29th May 2008, 22:27
You may want to try here....

http://www.tc.gc.ca/aviation/activepages/ccarcs/aspscripts/en/quicksearch.asp

..and play around. "Mark" would be civil registration.."Common name" is Dassault/Challenger/etc. Interesting what you may find. Good luck.