PDA

View Full Version : Over qualified for QLink traineeship

nomorecatering
22nd May 2008, 14:02
A mate has 2500TT 300 ME and a ME CIR bu no ATPLs.

Is that too high time foe the traineeship?

Hasselhof
22nd May 2008, 21:50
Probably not, but why wouldn't he just get his ATPL's done and go straight in as a direct entry FO and not be bonded for the full four years, or alternatively just apply for direct entry into QF, Surveillance or any number of other jobs with less restrictive conditions?

The info sessions start next week, get him to go along to one of them and just ask the right questions.

Mike Tango Xray
22nd May 2008, 23:16
www.afap.org.au (http://www.afap.org.au) then work your way into latest jobs and u should find the dates there!:ugh:

crank1000
22nd May 2008, 23:49
You have to go the Cadet Pilot Job listing and underneath it you will find the info session tab. You have to post your details then they reply to you with the time and date

Chadzat
23rd May 2008, 04:47
They reply with an email with time and location only- no date/day!! How very professional. :yuk: So you have to go back to the website (or AFAP ad) to get the date they are in your city. I had a mate who went to both qlink and rex interviews and he was not very impressed with the way qlink operated in regards to professionalism. They may be isolated events/mistakes- but even so!!