PDA

View Full Version : Doing Time "Just Like Butlins"

Ozzy
21st May 2008, 17:45
This miserable little scrote says (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7412978.stm) secure units aren't hard enough on the inmates... and he feels the inmates should be treated a lot harsher to stop them coming back.

The customer is always right. Right?:E:E

Ozzy

JSaeroengineer
21st May 2008, 18:42
I'll drink to that...

Krystal n chips
21st May 2008, 19:08
We visited Lancaster Castle on Saturday...the bit that isn't a nick.....and I am sure the little darling would have a slightly different perspective of times gone by had he experienced them......Mr D....and others...would have found it to be as near to Valhalla as it's possible to get in the UK ;):E

ShyTorque
21st May 2008, 21:04
BUTLIN'S?

Poor bast**ds. I only hope they deserve it.

Wholigan
21st May 2008, 22:08
NOBODY could have done something bad enough to be sentenced to Butlins!!!

Standard Noise
22nd May 2008, 15:50
I wonder if it's anything to do with where Butlins 'camps' are sited.
Minehead, Skegness, Bognor Regis.
Nuff said.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
22nd May 2008, 19:19
I don't know why people think it's so much fun going to prison. If it was that much fun, why not go for a spell yourself?

Davaar
22nd May 2008, 19:39
Don't start with a full-time booking. Ease into it as a visitor: In and Out.

You might tag on to one of the religious groups that visit guests. To get a very good flavour of the Canadian system, make it a Provincial institution rather than a federal Pen.

People whose judgment I trust tell me the feds are much to be preferred, but then they do not admit residents for under two years. It is a career choice, really.

Aaaa etc is in the USA. I do not know anything about the inside of their hotels, but I have a few times driven past the fed oasis at Dannemora, NY, and the outside is enough for me. Entirely.

Blacksheep
23rd May 2008, 06:33
I remember my only stay at Butlins with horror - it took us a whole week to dig the tunnel.

I'd much rather do time where Jeff Archer stayed, in North Sea Camp. They have Sky TV, live music, drugs and sex. What more could a chap ask for in a holiday?

Effluent Man
23rd May 2008, 11:03
That the sex was with a woman.

Blacksheep
23rd May 2008, 20:09
What? Only one? You're easy to please... :rolleyes: