PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator CO and the REST. Where have they gone to ?

Hermie
27th Mar 2001, 17:27
Hi,

I read up the past topics back until 1999, it was such a maelstrom back then ! Endless topics about SQ this and that ! After reading most of them, I find myself wondering whether SQ is really that bad ? Some siding SQ and others targeting SQ ??

What happened to all of them, Gladiator, Titan, Kaptin M and the rest too many to type out ! It was such a debate back then regarding SQ, where was I ? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

WHERE ARE ALL OF THEM NOW ??

I feel that NOW, Far East forum is very silent. Anyway can anyone tell me whether SQ is as bad as it seems ? Enlighten me with Positive remarks regarding SQ !

Best Regards,
Herman :)

Gladiator
27th Mar 2001, 20:27
We are still all here. The topics speak for themselves.

Positive points about SQ were also discussed. Mine were good Persian Caviar, Chris chili, and partying with Singapore girls.

My advice, do not even think about joining SIA. PPRuNe was not around in 1991, otherwise I would have never joined SIA.

Lenny the loser ended up with the short end of the stick.

titan
29th Mar 2001, 07:36
SIA's behaviour needs a wider audience, and so we spend our time on Rumours.

That SIA's 777 may be parked up is not a tribute to the likes of us, but rather, a tribute to the power of free speech and truth. It is very hard to maintain a consistent lie. SIA have been caught out so many times that all can now see the real beast within.

Lee
29th Mar 2001, 08:59
I'm still here and flying.

Well, I agree with Gladiator, the positive side of SQ: the SQ Girls really know how to party ...the rest removed, pointless.

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 29 March 2001).]

sia sniffer
31st Mar 2001, 13:53
Present, Sir.

Lee
1st Apr 2001, 22:56
Any one seen Mr Pillow lately?

The last time I seen him, he seemed confused or suffering from amnesia. Mr Pillow thinks that Gladiator, Titian and Lee are one and the same person.

Mr Pillow's condition (amneSIA) was probably brought about by SIA! We call that occupational hazard!