PDA

View Full Version : Flybe Livery

smith
10th Mar 2008, 09:57
Have heard the aircraft are starting to get painted in flybe colours, however the British Airways name will still appear on the fuselage. When the deal ends in Oct the BA will be peeled off and the flybe decals will be added. Just realised while writing this how pointless a post it is, however someone might be interested in trivia like this:}

cats_five
10th Mar 2008, 13:45
<snip>Just realised while writing this how pointless a post it is, however someone might be interested in trivia like this:}

The train spotters of the aviation world? :)

smith
22nd Mar 2008, 17:39
Further to my pointless post #401, the SAAB's have started to be painted in flybe colours already without the logo, saw one at Glasgow a few days ago in this scheme.

tristar500
4th May 2008, 22:30
Its actually Loganair who will be operating the flights from Dundee, on a codeshare agreement with flybe. Aircraft (Saab 340Bs) already appearing in basic flybe livery (much to the anger of BA...) ahead of the 'official' agreement start-date of October this year. Loganair will keep a BA flight number on the service as well as a flybe flight number, but will be flybe livery on the aircraft, and flybe uniforms for the staff...

Cloud1
5th May 2008, 14:12
At least two 340s are already in full Flybe colours. The VLM F50 was the summer charter to Jersey.

tallaonehotel
5th May 2008, 19:04
Both full FlyBe coloured Saab's ( NN & NK ) have had the Flybe decals covered up.
BA threatened legal action....

Don't you just love the world's favourite airline!. :(

The rest of the fleet will be out of the BA scheme by August, and into a partial FlyBe scheme..decals to follow once those at Waterworld have their mucky paws off!!

Richard Taylor
20th May 2008, 17:55
Reading 340B LGNN is on station now, I think in Flybe cols, although with BA around you can never quite tell! :rolleyes:

Good luck to Flybe/Logie Bear & DND tomorrow :ok:

the_fish@blueyonder.
21st May 2008, 12:21
I saw the first Belfast flight departing today at around 11:07am.

From what I could see from my window, the aircraft was painted in at least partial flyBE colours, certainly from where I was I didn't see any BA markings at all. I wish the route well, I'll hopefully be using it a few times in the coming months. :)

MIKECR
21st May 2008, 12:37
Its in full Flybe livery - http://www.airplane-pictures.net/image15448.html