PDA

View Full Version : Naked pilot, flight attendant arrested in woods

visibility3miles
21st May 2008, 04:34
HARRISBURG, Pa. - An airline pilot was found hiding behind a shed wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch as a nighttime romp in the woods with a flight attendant ended with both under arrest, police said.

The wristwatch was the clue to his profession...

Spitoon
21st May 2008, 04:53
Why, did it have Mickey Mouse pointing to the hours and minutes?

luoto
21st May 2008, 05:46
The full bizarre story is here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ODD_NAKED_PILOT?SITE=NCJAC&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

tony draper
21st May 2008, 06:11
Since when was a little al fresco off duty rogering in the woods by two consenting adult of the opposite sex illegal?
:confused:

Richard Taylor
21st May 2008, 06:16
Hmmm....Pinnacle Airlines....seems appropriate somehow....:E

Parapunter
21st May 2008, 07:33
Always wondered about the cultural anomaly that has the cousins squealing with delight at body counts in the thousands in the movies and yet at the same time, has them marching on Washington at the merest hint of a bit of naked flesh:confused:

Beatriz Fontana
21st May 2008, 08:00
I just hope it was a warm night :)

airborne_artist
21st May 2008, 08:13
A helicopter with heat-seeking equipment was called in, and Bradford was discovered hiding behind a shed shortly before midnight.Bet the glow from his kn*b could be seen without NVG :E

Jeffrey Paul Bradford, 24, and Adrianna Grace Connor, 24,.....the two somehow became separated

How do you get separated when you are sh*gging - it'd take more than a bucket of water to part most 24 y/o couples :confused:

LordGrumpy
21st May 2008, 08:22
Was there a stall warning or woop woop ground proximity pull up pull up or some such alarm?

There are other uses for the abbreviation FAA.

Binoculars
21st May 2008, 15:17
A helicopter was called out?????? For god's sake what sort of society are we turning into? Two unattached 24 year olds decide to do what comes naturally and a helicopter is dispatched, with the protagonists being named and shamed in a newspaper?

Absolutely pathetic.

CityofFlight
21st May 2008, 15:28
Our taxpayer dollars hard at work. What's pathetic are all the charges against him. :ugh:

On another note, it's hard to imagine how they lost their clothes. They tend to be useful when "frolicking" in the woods. Softens the impact--so to speak. :p

flyplayne
21st May 2008, 19:33
Another slant-

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/05/20/national/a124331D97.DTL&feed=rss.business (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/05/20/national/a124331D97.DTL&feed=rss.business)

ShyTorque
21st May 2008, 20:42
Surely the only thing they can be accused of is breaking company SOPs.

Flaps down and undercarriage up at inappropriate times, perhaps?

Mr Pax
21st May 2008, 20:58
When they heard the helicopter I expect she shouted WOOP WOOP PULL OUT PULL OUT!!:E

MP

con-pilot
21st May 2008, 23:14
I am sure they thought it was a great idea at the time. :}

(Boy, nobody has a sense of humor anymore. :()

(And I will not admit to nothing about what I did at that age. :suspect:)

Mac the Knife
22nd May 2008, 05:41
Fer Gawd's sake!

Can't people mind their own business anymore?

Ridiculous!

:*

kenhughes
22nd May 2008, 12:13
How embarrassing. To have your name, occupation and employer reported is bad enough but did they have to report that he was wearing flip-flops? :eek:

His credibility has gone right down the toilet.

Are they sure he was a pilot?

Did anyone check his papers?

Big Tudor
22nd May 2008, 12:16
Are they sure he was a pilot?
Well if he was it would have been the first thing he told them. It normally is! ;)

visibility3miles
22nd May 2008, 19:26
A helicopter with heat-seeking equipment was called in, and [the pilot] was discovered hiding behind a shed shortly before midnight.

charged with indecent exposure, public drunkenness and other offenses.

Why arrest him for indecent exposure? Seems like he tried to avoid any exposure. :eek: :rolleyes: :ugh:

Davaar
22nd May 2008, 20:14
No fig trees in Pennsylvania? One measly leaf each would have done the trick. Did before.

gingernut
22nd May 2008, 20:18
No fig trees in Pennsylvania? One measly leaf each would have done the trick. Did before.:D:D:D:D

Believe he was caught in the woods by Special Branch.

Think we'd better leave these jokes behind.

kenhughes
22nd May 2008, 21:47
So no jokes about him being picked up by the fuzz then? :rolleyes:

Radar66
22nd May 2008, 21:51
have only just 'stumbled' or 'tripped' over this thread, but inadvertently replied elsewhere.... :hmm:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4127532&postcount=2005

then

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4128008&postcount=2008

Pugilistic Animus
22nd May 2008, 22:35
Straining at gnats and swallowing elephants :ugh:

leave good people alone--for :mad: sake---what muppety ground rules

oh yeah did we catch Bin Laden?--I think his transgressions may have been a bit worse than two people having a little fun:*--- stupid MUPPETS!!!

BlueDiamond
23rd May 2008, 02:06
I'm stumped for words! They were only having a root, as we say here in Oz. Guess they couldn't leaf each other alone butt that's no big deal. Was his watch a larch one?

Coat ... door ... :(

mtoroshanga
23rd May 2008, 06:53
Isn't there a definition of a pilot as 'big watch,small pecker looking for some place to cash a cheque ?'