PDA

View Full Version : time to move on...

chutneyferret
20th May 2008, 19:46
Have now been working my way up for the last few years, small turbo props and small multi piston, a bit of instructing etc etc. Now have decided against my own better judgement to get a bit of ambition.

I feel that i really should get my green licence, hence bigger aircraft, but dont really want to go towards what i think is the evil empire (ie ryan, easy, flybe).

so two questions

1) what larger aircraft can you still actually be hands on?

2) what sort of genning up should i be doing for potential interviews having forgotten most of my atpl knowledge (spelling aside)...?

chutneyferret
24th May 2008, 14:12
thanks for all your replies keep em coming!!!

BusBoy
24th May 2008, 14:44
lack of replies as us "evil empire" employees, which makes up a significant proportion of traffic here, feel unable to reply in case we offend your moral sensibilities

chutneyferret
24th May 2008, 18:24
well a response at any rate thanks, its a start. have started doing some research on the aformentioned, they seem ok to be fair, and b*****@s to moral sensibilities i havent got any hope you havent either.

At the moment am as close to bush flying as you can get in the uk, however nowhere to go unless somewhere starts using dash 7s again. so trying to work out what to do next.

rubik101
24th May 2008, 18:50
Try the UN.