PDA

View Full Version : Finishing Duty this Saturday. Need lift to Scotland for Charity 3 Peaks Challenge.

Bucket
20th May 2008, 09:36
Hi All.

I'm flying to Cannes this Friday to position a/c. Then paxing back to Luton Saturday morning. I'm due to be in Scotland that afternoon (Glasgow or Inverness for Fort William - Ben Nevis) to do the first peak. This is a charity event.

Does anyone have any dead legs out of Luton on the Saturday that I could bag a ride on? Would be hugely appreciated. Thanks.

F/O C525

;)

Alphonse
20th May 2008, 10:14
For our company (NJE), we wouldn't know about empty sectors for the Saturday until Friday afternoon/evening - & getting non-employees on board takes a lot of organising (unfortunately). Maybe call Harrods or Signature LTN on Friday evening to check on empty flights the next day?

What time do you get to Luton? There are easyJet flights to Inverness (0930-1105), & also Glasgow (0815-0920, 1120-1230).

I guess you are doing the evening option for Ben Nevis??

Best of luck!

Pace
20th May 2008, 16:56
By chance I am flying a Seneca Five twin empty to Inverness early sunday morning maybe thats too late for you ?

Pace

roljoe
20th May 2008, 18:32
Hi Bucket,

too early to consider an opportunity...but keep you informed should a good one appears..through our operations...

rgds

Bucket
20th May 2008, 23:58
Thanks gents, your kindness is touching. I need to be at base of Ben Nevis by 8pm Saturday evening at the latest.

Pace, your offer of lift is very kind but alas I cannot take it.

Roljoe, thanks. I'll be checking this thread each day and when down route. I'll have bags packed and all ready to go when I get off the connecting flight from Nice at midday Saturday.

:)